With 5 days left until the Grand Opening of my Etsy shop, I am busy crafting... so busy that I've let a few other things slide...
Thankfully, my wonderful husband has been ultra supportive and continually offers to give me a hand around the house. Despite pushing myself to launch August 1st, I did take a few breaks yesterday to ensure we had clean clothes to wear and, of course, care for our daughter. :)
Here is today's sneak peek into what I've been filling my time with:
Turning this...
Into this!...
If you can't make it for the Grand Opening, you can still stop by anytime (24/7) to see these and many other creations by The Crafty Caterpillar. Hope to see you soon!
Posted by
I love seeing your ideas become a reality!
ReplyDeleteEvie
Great job, Ashley! Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
ReplyDeleteThose look awesome!!! Great job, Ash!!! How great is it, that your inspiration for these came by coming to the BSF intro! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!!
ReplyDelete