Monday, August 1, 2011

Open For Business!

Phew... it has been a long and trying couple weeks, but my Etsy shop is officially open!

If you are joining me for the first time, take a few minutes to browse my previous posts... but don't take too long or you'll risk missing out on the great items in my Etsy shop!

I am still listing products and will be adding the first wave of items though out the next few days. (Listing takes a lot longer than one would think!)

Here are a few pictures to get you excited:

 



Now head on over to the shop!

If you haven't already 'liked' me on Facebook, you can do that here. You can also follow my Pinterest here.

*This is by no means the end of my blogging saga. I have lots in store and can't wait to share my world with you. I hope you stick around for the ride... it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment