Friday, August 5, 2011

Winner of Grand Opening Giveaway

Good morning everyone!

The Caterpillar is currently napping so I thought I would take this opportunity to announce the winner of the Grand Opening Giveaway.

Winner was chosen at random from 46 entries by Random.org.

Drumroll please...

The winner is: #3 - Dawn Schlienz

Congratulations, Dawn!! You have won $10 to spend any way you would like in my Etsy shop! You can contact me via Facebook for more information on using your $10 credit.

Thank you for everyone's participation and sharing The Crafty Caterpillar with your friends and family. Because of you, The Crafty Caterpillar hit 100 fans last night!

I will be spending the weekend with the ladies and will not have access to internet, but rest assured, I will respond to any inquires and resume regular blogging on Monday. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great First Week!
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the name 'Dawn' and was so excited - then realized it was a different Dawn. Boo. Oh, well, still love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn, you're still a winner in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up! seriously? and i'm just now seeing this? wow! thank you! did you email me or fb me? if you did, i totally missed it. i can't wait to spend it :) thanks Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have contacted you this week if I didn't hear from you. ;) We all get busy...now get busy deciding what you want! ;) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete