Sorry, it's taken me a while to get back to blogging. My weekend was great, but I was tired after all that fun! Thankfully I've recuperated and am ready to start sharing...so here we go:
Anyone who personally knows me, knows I love to cook and I love to eat. Unfortunately, since The Caterpillar was born, my priorities have not been in the kitchen. Thankfully, I have a very loving and understanding husband who doesn't mind a PB&J or frozen pizza for supper.
You may be familiar with blogs boasting a 'What I Wore Wednesday' post featuring a super-cutie in adorable attire (http://www.gussysews.com/), but no one reading this cares to see me in old T's, blue jeans and a ponytail.
I realize that even though I'm a momma, I still have a husband to please and I need a little accountability. That said, every Thursday I will be posting a picture of what I made for supper on Wednesday. And, because I don't like to follow recipes, a quick overview of the ingredients.
I hope you all enjoy!
Last night's meal: Veggie Stir-fry with Hot n' Sour Mango Sauce
This was inspired by yesterday's trip to the local Farmer's Market in So St Paul.
Ingredients
Egg Plant
Zucchini
Carrots
Bok Choy
Leeks
Bean Sprouts
Rice
Sauce
Mango Puree
Honey
Lemon Juice
Rice Vinegar
Corn Starch
The husband said I can make this again. :)
Posted by
What a creative idea! And by the way, that sounds AMAZING, I may have to try making this myself.
ReplyDelete