Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grand Opening Giveaway - Closed

Good morning everyone!

To help celebrate and get the word out about the Grand Opening of my Etsy shop, I am giving away a $10 Gift Certificate to one (1) lucky reader!

Contest runs Tuesday, August 2nd - Thursday, August 4th. You may enter each day by doing each of the following each day. That gives you three (3) days to participate!

To get in on this giveaway, you can do five (5) things:

#1: Become friends with The Crafty Caterpillar on Facebook and share the Facebook link on your wall. (If you have a business page, you can share on both!) (This will earn you one (1) entry each.)

#2: For each new friend you refer by doing #1, you get an entry. They must post on my Facebook wall with your name or page name as the referral source. (This will earn you one (1) entry.)

#3: Follow me on Pinterest and Pin at least one (1) of your favorite items from my store. (This will earn you two (2) entries.)


#4: If you blog, mention me in your blog. You must include a link to my blog and my Etsy shop. (This will earn you four (4) entries.)

#5: You or someone you know can make a purchase in my Etsy shop. Upon checkout, you/they must include a note listing your full name or business page name as the referral source. (This will earn you five (5) entries.)

Each day you have done any of these things, come back here and let me know in the comments of this post. Please include links to where I can view your work. (If I can't find it, I can't count it.)

Easy, right? Now, go forth and prosper (get entries)!

BONUS: If I get over 200 entries, I will name 2 winners!


Additional Info: List of names with assigned #'s will begin being compiled immediately and will be listed as my blog post for 7/3/11. This list will be updated periodically with hopes to have the full list by EOD Sunday (because I'm leaving town for the weekend with the ladies). Monday, a winner will be chosen by number using RANDOM.ORG and their name will be announced on the Monday blog, so check back to see if you've won!


*Gift Certificate must be used during the month of August 2011. Total value of GC must be used in one shopping experience. All items will be shipped to the same location. GC not valid on custom orders. 


**Keep in mind, I'm still posting new products, so the shop is not fully complete.

15 comments:

  1. I 'like' you and have shared you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told people to go and check out this giveaway on my fb page.... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503280056

    I already 'liked' you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I tweeted too @carriedippel :) Not sure if that gets me an extra entry or not, but I did it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "liked" and shared your page on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/amanda.prihoda. Oh, and for some reason the Google Account comments don't work for me on your page... so I'm anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pinned the "walking on sunshine" bobby pins! http://pinterest.com/pin/92025150/ (It's Amanda Prihoda again.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I need to comment for buying an item? Well, I did. :) https://www.etsy.com/cart/thanks/36436983 (Amanda Prihoda again)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on Pinterest and I pinned the "Old World Romance" bobby pins :) http://pinterest.com/pin/91952844/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pinned my fav - faux garden bobby pin set and shared you on fb! yay!
    evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be featured on my blog tomorrow! randerings@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on Pinterest and pinned the Caterpillar baby - too, too cute! (Thanks for the invite!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, the caterpillar baby is super cute, but it's not from my Etsy shop. :) you can go to my Etsy and pin any of the items listed in my store to your Pinterest page. Have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/93492379/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I put it on my fb page again :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503280056

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/96501284/

    ReplyDelete