...one woman's blog about her baby, her business, and her beloved.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Who's Baby is This?
*My mom may kill me for sharing this photo, but I just can't resist. This is me and my mom...many years ago.
I'm not very good at looking at babies and saying "she looks just like...", various people say The Caterpillar looks 'just' like me; you be the judge...
I most definitely see a STRONG resemblance! I think she might have Patrick's eyes though. Isn't it fun comparing your own baby pictures to your child's??? I'm so excited to see who Scarlet takes after! :)
Oh my! It's like deja-vu! Thankfully, the women in your family all have great genes - you are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI most definitely see a STRONG resemblance! I think she might have Patrick's eyes though. Isn't it fun comparing your own baby pictures to your child's??? I'm so excited to see who Scarlet takes after! :)
ReplyDeleteYes Lauren, she definitely has his eyes...AND is dimpled chin! I love it. :)
ReplyDelete